Still Waiting….

I am feeling absolutely sick, nauseous, tired and hungary all day.  Problem is all food and drink just looks disgusting.  I know I need to eat, but everything just turns my stomach.  I have not thrown up at all during this entire pregnancy.  I am finally starting to deal with the loss of our baby.  I’m very sad, but I’m now at the understanding that I am not growing a baby and I’m ready to move on, get healthy and try again! From all of my research, everyone has different feelings and emotions during all of this.  I am the type that things hit me very hard, I get mad, angry, sad and then I pull my boots up and start dealing with things.  Some it may take a lot longer of a grieving period.  That is perfectly ok.  For me, I just want to put all of this behind me and get the go ahead to try again.  The concern is that you can have another molar pregnancy.  Chances are high that you will go on to have a perfectly normal, healthy pregnancy and baby, but there is still a chance of things going like this again. 

So, it is the night before my surgery.  I’m wired b/c I’m terrified of needles and surgery.  I’ve had 2 knee surgeries, but I much younger. Now I worry about the surgery b/c it’s been so long since I’ve had a surgery. By the way, did I mention how terrified of needles I am.  I still get lollipops at the Dr’s office when I have to get a needle.  Anyway, can’t sleep b/c I’m so nervous.  I have to insert a drug called misoprotosone or Cytotec, which will cause a lot of bleeding and I should pass some contents.  I inserted the pills at midnight, but did not fall asleep until 2am.  About an 1.5 hrs later I awoke w/ tremendous cramps.  I was told there may be some bleeding and cramping.  I was not aware at all for what I was in for.  From 4-6am I sat on the couch in INTENSE pain w/ cramps.  I had to keep running to the washroom w/ diarrhea and a ton of bleeding.  At 6:15am I got off the couch and felt this strange feeling.  Once I got to the washroom, I passed the sac.  Immediately all the cramps, nausea ended.  It is the weirdest feeling.  Instantly, no more sickness.  I would have to recover the contents b/c the Dr would need it to test for cancer and to see if it was a partial or full molar pregnancy.  I went to sleep for 2 hrs and then had to get up to go in for surgery. What a night!  Again, anyone w/ questions, please send me your info and I will answer any questions.  I don’t want to get too graphic on this blog.

“Make it a Great Day–Go Inspire!”


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: